I look like a hippy✌️and I love #vintage shirts.
Thanks for all the tags ladies! I didn’t want to do this because it will be really boring! But what the heck… here goes..
1. My name is Sidrah, the meaning of my name in the Quran is; ‘the most beautiful holy lotus tree at the end of the seventh heaven’, hence why my username is Lotustreee.
2. I am 23 years old, and I turn 24 in September, daymmmm how time flies.
3. I have 6 elder brothers, and I am the youngest of them all, although sometimes I act like I’m the eldest and I can probably throw a harder punch than most of them as well :p
4. I’m British, I was born and raised in Bristol (South West, England) and both of my parents are of Pakistani origin.
5. I started practicing Islam three years ago around the age of 20… after contemplating my purpose in life.
6. I moved to London to study Sociology at Roehampton University, it was an amazing experience and I’m missing it loads.
7. I got married in December 2012, in my second year at University; It was NOT an ‘arranged marriage’ and I totally recommend marriage at a young age.
8. I am still unsure of what career path I want to take because I have soo many different interests and ambitions – one of which being fashion! And I have no qualifications for it!
9. I don’t really listen to music any more, but when I did my favorites were; Outlandish, Immortal Technique, Kareem Dennis (Lowkey) and in terms of commercial Music, I enjoyed listening to drum & bass, jungle, N.E.R.D and M.I.A.
10. As you can all probably tell, I love shoes, I mostly love oxfords and brogue style shoes! Obsessed…
11. I also have a weird obsession with trees, like whenever I see a really different or beautiful looking tree (particularly in summer or on holiday) I’m like “wooooow…. Look at that tree”.. like some kind of hippy.
12. My wardrobe isn’t as big as you might think, some people have clothes bulging out their cupboards, but I like to keep it limited and tidy.
13. I’ve loved fashion since I can remember and I have always loved experimenting.
14. I’m the type of person who’s ideal kind of day would be chilling with my homies in a park in the summer or winter (not so much rain), catching jokes and eating food…
15. Food makes me happy, very very happy, Alhumdulillah… I would say oriental cuisine is my favorite.
16. Sometimes I think I’m psychic, lol its weird, like one minute I’m thinking about someone randomly and then all of a sudden I see them in person… its totally bizarre.
17. When people first meet me, they think I’m stuck up, but once they get to know me they realize I am quite the opposite
18. My husband probably knows more about fashion than I do… I get cussed for wearing high-street clothing :/
19. I’ve always been quite the conspiracy theorist since a young age, and I really dislike celebrity culture, especially when people practically worship celebrities like Nicki Minaj or Kim Kardashian… makes me sad.
20. Salah is very important to me, wherever I am I don’t delay, whether it’s a Wedding, Library or even Oxford Street, I always say “the world is your prayer mat” and without Salah we cannot call ourselves Muslim.
One day left to get 30% off all orders from @sharidacosmetics at www.sharida.co.uk! Using this discount code at the checkout: 30DAYS